Prospect Park is filled with active groups all working on making the neighborhood the best place to live and work. Whether it is with the neighborhood association, volunteering to help seniors, reading to kids or coaching a soccer team with the Minneapolis parks there is always a need for more hands helping out.
Getting started with one of these organizations is easy and rewarding.
- Join a committee with the Prospect Park Association.
- Help out a senior neighbor with Southeast Seniors.
- Volunteer at Luxton Park by coaching a team or helping at the rec center.
- Help the Pratt Council plan the annual Ice Cream Social.
- Clean up the river banks in April for Earth Day.
- Assist in the neighborhood clean up in September.
- Become an election judge with the City of Minneapolis.
- Help the Prospect Park Community Gardens thrive.
Check out our Community Guide for more groups to get involved with!