prospect park association (ppa) committees, Task Groups & Delegates
All of our successes are due to the efforts of our volunteers working together in these various groups. Contact us for information on how to participate!
Long-term working groups.
Committee chairs are nominated by the president & approved by the Board.
Most meet year-round, others are seasonal.
Read the PPA Committee and Inventory Plan, January 23, 2017.
- Neighborhood Relations & Outreach (NRO) (formerly Membership & Communications)\
- Planning & Land Use (PLU) (formerly Zoning & Project Review)
- Transportation & Safety (includes: Walkability, Bikeability, Multi-Modal Transit, Traffic & Parking, Crime & Public Safety)
- Livability (includes: Housing, Arts, Culture, Education, Equity & Diversity, Seniors)
- Environment & Sustainability (includes: Community Gardens, Healthy Living, Parks, River Gorge, Tower)
- Nominations (seasonal)
- Glendale (dormant)
- Temporary working groups that report to a particular committee. Examples of task groups:
- Neighborhood Clean-up (re-occurs seasonally)
- Home Tour
- Summer Concerts
- Identity & Branding
- I-94 Sound Wall
Outside organizations frequently request a delegate to represent PPA in their meetings. PPA delegates are nominated by the president & approved by the Board.
Report to the Board via the Management Council.
Organizations with PPA delegates:
For contact information for any committee chair, task force leader, or delegate, please contact us.