ppa Neighborhood Relations & Outreach committee (NROC)
The Neighborhood Relations & Outreach Committee, begun in 2009 (originally as the Communications Committee and later as the Membership & Communications Committee), addresses the communication and coordination of information for neighborhood residents: the website, social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, the monthly PPA newsletter, the welcoming packet for new residents, etc., as well as encouraging PPA membership and attendance in PPA official and sponsored events.
Prospect Park Neighbor Fest Program 2018 [500KB PDF]
Prospect Park Association Style Guide 2015 [3.8MB PDF]
PPERRIA Branding Identity Project Brief 2014 [100KB PDF]
Prospect Park Welcome Brochure 2012 [600KB PDF]
Prospect Park Welcome Newsletter 2009 [85KB PDF]
PPERRIA Communications Matrix 2009 [45KB PDF]
- Review design of Prospect Park LRT Station Kiosk design. 2014-2018.
- Oversee PPA rebranding project 2013-2016 (new logo, banners, website, signage, etc.)
- Create website redesign and integrate it with new social media pages 2015-16.
- Annual outreach for Fall Neighbor Fest 2016-2019.
- Annual outreach to neighborhood residents with PPA information packet at Ice Cream Social.
- Create and help distribute neighborhood Annual Welcome Packets with brochure-map for new residents and U of M students.
Monthly meetings were held typically on the 2nd Thursday of the month in the PPA office conference room.